having trouble posting- I hear you!

  • bgslisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      I'm new to this and keep trying to follow instructions and respond to
      all of the wonderful folks on this site but my messages don't get thru.
      I've sent for assist- let's see if this goes. L
    • ireneboater
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        To post to the entire group you have to go the *TO* drop down menu and
        pick the first choice. Otherwise it defaults to the orignal sender's
        email address (that is if you are on the yahoo list). If you are
        responding from your email address I think you have to write reply all
        and it will get posted in the list. It took me a while to figure it
        out too.

        Good luck.

        Irene

        PS Don't forget to trim replies too. that's just something that helps
        the dial up people I think. And just good courtesy. ;)