Re: R.I.P. Little - 2000-2005

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 7:19 PM
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "orangeboxjwc" <cannonjw@h...>
      wrote:
      > First of all, I want to thank you all for the kind words and advice
      > that many of you shared after my rather lengthy post last night.
      It
      > was comforting to hear that some peoples' cats have expereinced
      this
      > horrible disease and lived to tell about it (and teach others). It
      > was uplifting to feel at least some semblance of hope that Little
      > would be able to live a normal life, after an evening of doom and
      > gloom.

      Wow, I am so sorry to hear this. I, too, had just read your first
      email and was about to write to you about my cat, who had a saddle
      thrombosis in February. Then I read ahead to learn of your loss.

      I want you and your wife to know that I care very much about your
      loss of Little. I'm sorry, too, for what your wife went thru when
      she first found Little with the clot. I hope she's not too
      traumatized now, although it would certainly be understandable if she
      was. I imagine she might need to talk, talk, talk it out for awhile.

      Take good care of yourselves and do know that there are a lot of us
      here who care very much....

      Meredith with Monkey