Re: I need supplement suggestions...

  • ireneboater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Lisa is really the expert at the supplements. Through her I have
      learned about those that I use. Others do more or less.

      I mix this all with wet food and do it two times a day.

      50mg of CoQ10 (capsule)
      100mg of Nattokinese(capsule)
      250 mg of Taurine(capsule)
      around 100mg of L-Caritine (spelling?)(capsule or liquid)
      Sometimes he gets Vitamine E in liquid form
      I am trying Cod liver oil but I think he hates it.
      Also trying Dandilion in capsule for the CHF (fluid in lungs).

      Good luck. I think people do B1? and some other stuff.

      Hope it helped!

      PS I think the Natto and the CoQ10 are the most important.
      Scratchy's brother tends to eat what's left. No problems as of yet.

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Catherine Brinkman-Dantas
      <cb_brinkman@y...> wrote:
      > My kitty was diagnosed with HCM in February. He is asymptomatic
      (knock on wood), with no dietary or exercise restrictions. He takes
      6.25 atenolol twice a day. I'd like to start adding in supplements.