Re: [FH] Pascal update

  • mae liu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2005
      Pascal and Elaine,

      All our good thoughts are going your way. Pascal, you can do it : )

      xoxo
      mae, placido and nicky

    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2005
        Hi Elaine,

        Just wanted to add my best wishes for Pascal's recovery.
        Teegan and I are sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
        I'm always amazed by a cat's ability to overcome incredible odds,
        or at least keep them at bay for a lot longer than I ever imagined.
        I've learned more from them about inner strength, perserverence
        and adjustments to limitations than from any human I know.
        Teegan, his siblings and I are rooting for you and Pascal !

        Big hugs to you and Pascal ~ Hang in there! :-)

        Lynn & Teegy