Re: [FH] Maillard reaction and salmonella

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      I put a little A/D in his mouth last night and this
      morning he voluntarily ate a small amount of A/D on
      his own and a couple cat treats. It was my only can of
      A/D and Chester is way too fat to be eating the rest
      of the can if he's not refusing to eat anymore.

      The mouse did not appear to have any puncture wounds
      but Chester definitely carried it in his mouth. It was
      very tiny and not very fast, so I wondered if it was
      either very young or sick. My husband can't understand
      why I wil pick up a live mouse but not a dead one.
      Live mice are cute, dead ones are gross. Besides the
      tail makes a nice handle.

      Susan

      http://www.agsci.ubc.ca/courses/fnh/410/colour/3_82.htm

      http://www.dvmnews.com/dvm/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=81801