Scratchy "tore" off a nail

  • ireneboater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      I'm not *really* worried about it but it was something i just noticed
      yesterday and wanted to post about it. It was his back toe -- it
      doesn't look like it is bleeding or anything. There is still a little
      nub thingy there. Did anyone else have that issue?

      By the way -- as I wrote in the last post, Scratchy is doing pretty
      good. Pretty sleepy after I pill him. Thanks again for all the support.

      Irene and Scratchy.