Re: [FH] Pascal - Saddle clot .. quite urgent

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      I don't understand why a vet would recommend euthanasia when it seems like
      Pascal is recovering. I would call other vets in the area and try to find
      one that is preferably a cardiologist or has treated saddle thrombosis in
      the past.

      Good luck.

      Shannon
      Daisy: Maine Coon mix, 4 years old this Friday!, diagnosed at age 1-1/2,
      asymptomatic HCM, 6.25 mg atenolol daily