Re: [FH] Murmur went away

  • lclarizia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2005
      In a message dated 5/28/2005 12:20:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      nicolebaird@... writes:

      > It just
      > makes me wonder whose best interests they had in mind, when combined
      > with the fact that they have pushed for expensive solutions first in
      > other cases in which I've learned that there are better solutions that
      > are cheaper. Or is it likely that there could have been other problems
      > even with the murmur gone?

      Well, they're seldom in the business of refusing your money. I guess I read
      your original email wrong, I thought they HADN'T done an ultrasound or x-ray.
      Personally, I'd argue FOR doing them, just to be on the safe side because
      some murmurs are easier to hear than others and you want to remove the subjective
      element ... but they should have ASKED you first before running expensive
      procedures like that.

      Lisa

      "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."

      - Anatole France