Re: Spoke to Sarah breifly this morning

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2005
      Thank you.. please keep us posted. I'm rooting for Sparky to recover
      despite his leg condition!! Sounds good so far! What are his odds of
      making it through surgery? And how is he feeling today? Hope he will be
      the next miracle kitty! -thank you for keeping the group posted. I'm
      sorry I've been too busy to check e-mails & keep up lately.

      Karen
      http://www.ziggycat.netfirms.com/

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "ireneboater" <ireneboater@y...>