Mooches breathing problems after CRF meds

  • Jake Bragin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      Mooches seems a bit more alert today. Still not eating much at all (any
      ideas?) It does seem that her breathing trouble is only really bad
      after we give her meds (not sub-q). We give her the pills, no real
      problem, but then, the vitamin and phos binder cause her to
      almost 'pant'. We try to aim for the side of the mouth so as not
      to 'shoot' it straight in. She calms down in a few minutes but why
      would this happen?

      Thanks to all for the information and support.

      Jake