Natto, Holistic Vet and Monkey again

  • meredityok@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      I think the last thing I told this group re: natto and the holistic vet is
      that she had recommended giving Monkey natto and eliminating the aspirin. I
      think I also forgot to tell you that we had one further conversation in which she
      indicated that she was going to a conferene for holistic vets this past
      weekend and for me to hold off on the natto till she got to go there and consult
      with others.

      I just spoke with her and now her recommendation is to not do the natto right
      now. She said it's something that could be of help, but because Monkey is on
      so many other meds, she doesn't want to add the natto. She wants to focus on
      increasing Monkey's energy level, which is already significantly better on
      the A/D food.

      I agreed to have her prepare an herbal formulation and I am planning to use
      the acupuncture with Monkey maybe beginning next week. For me, the main reason
      I want to use the acupuncture is to try to get that leg fully back.

      I don't know what the herbal formulation is, she said she needed to think
      about it for awhile. I decided to trust her. I will report to this group what
      it ends up being and those of you who know better can tell me what you think of
      the ingredients! Maybe I'm making a mistake, but like I said, I decided I
      needed to put some trust in her. DMG might be one of the things she recommends
      still.

      Be well......Meredith with Monkey