re: blood clots

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:53 PM
      How quick does the meds work to dissolve blood clots? Is there a time
      frame that the cat can be treated, after a clot is released?

      What meds do they use? So are having blood clots a very common happening
      with feline CM?

      I just want to be prepared in case this was to happen.

      I have my handful with Baby. I worry that he will get CRF, do to the
      heart meds, and being diabetic. I want to protect Baby, from CRF, if I can,
      at least as long as I can.

      I really thought I was going to loose Baby, last week. Just the thought of
      yet another cat. May 1st was 1yr Smudge died from Cancer and was diabetic.
      Baby's heart meds have kicked, in and have helped. He's almost back to his
      old ways.

      Vickie
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!