Re: [FH] Re: vet tech/cat sitter in nyc

  • Natalie A.Sera
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 4:07 PM
      On May 2, 2005, at 12:32 PM, ireneboater wrote:
      > Scratch hates the vet's place and he hates new people. I got a
      > friend to help me but she couldn't pill him b/c he was so upset. He
      > didn't recognizer her and started hissing at her and freaked out. No
      > pills that night for him.
      >
      > I'm just wondering could or should I bring him with me to the hotel?
      > The drive is around 2 hours.

      Dunno what your travel/business situation is, but some hotels are very
      pet-friendly. Motel 6 and La Quinta come to mind -- I don't know if
      they exist on the east coast.

      If you need to leave a cat during the day, they want it confined to a
      tent or enclosure -- but that's because they don't want the cat running
      out the door when the housekeepers come in to clean. (And neither do
      you!!) Alternatively, you can leave the "do not disturb" sign up all
      day, but that's a little nervewracking -- someone might come in anyway.

      HTH,

      Natalie ._c-