Medications/Supplements to Donate

  • amazing_audra
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      In memory of my beautiful Sissy who passed away March 29, I'd like to
      donate her medicines and supplements to another kitty who is in need.

      I have the following meds/supplements available. I'd prefer just to
      send them all together to someone

      1. Co-Q10 Gel and powder
      2. Taurine
      3. L-Carnitine
      4. Lasix
      5. Atenelol (only a few pills left)
      6. Slippery Elm
      7. Fiber capsules
      8. Other miscellaneous stuff

      Please let me know if you can use any of these meds/supplements.
      And, if you have a minute, take a look at Sissy's photo album -- it's
      guaranteed to make you smile. She was such an angel. I know I won't
      ever forget her.

      Audra Mitchell & Sissy (in memory)