Re: [FH] Sue B / CoQ10/ and group

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2005
      Hi,

      Here are two sites where you can read all about CoQ10:
      http://www.thenutritionreporter.com/CoenzymeQ10.html
      http://cis.nci.nih.gov/fact/9_16.htm

      It's something you can purchase at any health food store. I take it myself for general health. The vets that I deal with seem to know about it, but only my holistic vet actually recommended that I give it to my kitty. I do see an improvement in her overall behavior and energy level.

      There are other people here on the list that are more knowledgable than I am about CoQ10, but I hope the information above is helpful to you.

      Sue

      I just did a search through the messages for CoQ10 (after hearing that my
      friend's child is taking it and wondering what it's all about).

      Is this something that the vet prescribes, or more like a health-food
      supplement?

      Do most vets/cardiologists seem to know about it?