Re: [FH] Question regarding use of steroids with DCM and about DCM in general

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Kristina,

      I recommend Dr. O'Grady's site VetGo Cardiology for
      learning about heart disease as it is searcable and in
      a Q&A format.

      When researching DCM you may have to read up on canine
      research and attempt to extrapolate from there. DCM
      does seem to be more responsive to nutraceuticals and
      of course you do want to do at least a 6 week course
      of taurine in case it is taurine responsive.

      Susan

      http://mail.yahoo.com