some help info

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      I notice there have been a lot of question about the meds that are cats are on. Being new at this
      myself.

      I was at Dr. Foster and Smith and there site has good info. You can also find out more info on the
      meds, and the price are pretty good too. $2.99 for s/h.

      They also talk about all the different ways of compounding.

      http://www.drsfostersmith.com/general.cfm?gid=274

      Vickie and Baby
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!