Medication question

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hi,

      Baby has been doing much better. He is still thin in the waist area.

      He is on some meds BID, How do I know the earliest or the latest I can give him
      his meds.

      one of my question was answered a bit a go, if he miss a does or pill. I just found a
      pill on the floor he didn't get. errr For the most I crush his pills and put it in a small
      amount of food.

      Does liquid Salix have alcohol in it?

      Also I have another cat who's CPK was over 1200 and about 5 days later it was almost 900.
      I know stress can elevate these numbers, but how much?

      Thank you

      Vickie and Baby
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!