More on Tata

  • Natalie A.Sera
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      First of all, thanks to all who responded so lovingly and reassuringly.

      The vet let me take Tata home with meds, but she's not out of the woods
      yet -- he said that at this point, we are working on stabilizing her
      condition. She's definitely lethargic, but she IS breathing better --
      he told me to monitor respiration, and in comparison to how labored her
      breathing was when I took her in, she's breathing much more slowly and
      fully.

      She didn't object when I gave her her pills this evening, and she did
      eat something. I'm to call the vet's office tomorrow to let them know
      how she's doing.

      I don't mind if she's going to be more sedate than other cats, as long
      as she's comfortable -- that's what's really preying on my mind -- it's
      so hard to know if a cat is in pain or not.

      To the originator of this list: thanks for making this place available
      to people like me confronting a serious problem and feeling sad and
      afraid.

      Natalie ._c-