Re: [FH] Nattokinase papers

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi,

      I took a look at these very technical papers. Can someone post in simple terms what dosage their cat is getting vs. the cat's weight? Or is the dosage determined other than by weight?

      Thanks,
      Sue

      I put some papers on nattokinase in the "files" section of the group site, in
      a folder called "nattokinase." There are three journal articles (I have
      four, but it won't let me upload the fourth right now for some reason).