Thinking of Irene and Scratchy

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      I am so sorry to learn about Scratchy's latest blood clot and believe
      me I know that sinking feeling when you realize what is happening.

      I tried to IM Irene, but couldn't find her on-line.

      Hope you read this post, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you
      both, you've been especially kind to email me to support me and Monkey,
      even with all you're dealing with.....

      Just wanted to remind you that Monkey's first clot was to her front
      right leg and she regained function in that leg in a couple of days....

      Don't know how it will go for you and Scratchy, of course, but wanted
      to remind you of what is possible.

      Take care....Meredith with Monkey