New here.. Hello

  • Kara
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      I just wanted to introduce myself as I will be lurking here and maybe
      posting the occasional question. I am Kara, the proud mommy of a 13
      year old blue-point siamese named MaiTai. She was just diagnosed
      yesterday with HCM. The vet gave me two medications for her to take
      daily and a baby asprin that gets given once every three days. She
      means the world to me and this is very upsetting news. I only hope
      that the medications will keep her illness under control. Thanks good
      luck to you all. ~K~