Re: [FH] Kinda off topic (but not sure who else to ask)

  • lclarizia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
      In a message dated 4/2/2005 1:03:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      ireneboater@... writes:

      > Again, sorry about being off topic but I have such a soft heart for
      > animals! And it's been bothering me the past 3 days how she is
      > ignored. I'm sure he takes care of her, just not up to my standards.

      Don't be -- I'm sure every one of us would do the same!

      Frankly, it sounds like something is wrong with her. A dog of her age won't
      have the energy of a puppy, but should not be lethargic and the breathing
      dpes *not* sound normal for a dog of any age.

      If your brother can't take care of her, he shouldn't have her -- it may be
      too much for you to take her on permanently, but is it possible to take her for
      the short term and find her another home? Or find a shelter there willing to
      take her?

      Lisa

      "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."

      - Anatole France