Re downloading

  • marthe horn-Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Be careful about downloading anything....sometimes its
      a trick. We have been there with our teen. Its not
      the person but some of the culprits are very very
      tricky. We have learned even the spyware sometimes has
      viruses.

      Just a warning...some spyware protection services are
      not what they seem. Just be sure that the spyware
      company is legitimate before downloading anything.

      Sincerely

      Marthe