Sissy is gone

  • amazing_audra
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 8:11 PM
      Sissy died suddenly on Tuesday. It was a great shock. She seemed so
      healthy. She apparently had an instant heart attack and didn't
      suffer. That's all I can say for now.
      Audra
    • Linda CuĂ©llar Irrgang
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        I am so sorry for your loss. But what a blessing that she didn't have
        to suffer.......I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

        White lite,

        Linda and the boys

        Sissy died suddenly on Tuesday. It was a great shock. She seemed so
        healthy. She apparently had an instant heart attack and didn't
        suffer. That's all I can say for now.
        Audra

        feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        Yahoo! Groups Links