Raw diet

  • marthe horn-Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi,

      I found a company Pets4.Life based in Owen Sound,
      Ontario with distributers in other locations.

      Tried frozen, ground raw chicken necks. My cats loved
      them and assumed quite a carnivorous stance while
      eating these - followed by a hearty snooze and then
      lots of activity after...Gina wasn't sure and I put a
      few kibbles on top and she ate everything, Lenny loved
      the raw meat....I am going slowly and still using
      canned predominately, and small percentage of kibble.

      The brochures that came with the food include feeding
      schedule per weight and a great deal of information
      that I found useful...

      The counterpart in U.S. is Aunt Jeni's Home Made in
      Maryland (acc the brochure) Anyway just wanted to
      mention that my cats like it! It easy to use because
      you just cut amount from frozen tube or thaw the whole
      thing (can be kept a few days in fridge) They also
      have tubs of different food ie more balance as a main
      source of nutrition and that's the next step for me.

      Marthe