Re: [FH] Katy's first recheck

  • Lise Cummings
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      I don't know about the gallop rhythm, but Tigger's
      murmur did pretty much go away. He was diagnosed with
      HCM with a 2/3 out of 6 murmur in 1996, and was put on
      6.25 mg Atenolol once a day. In 2003, the
      cardiologist said his murmur was not really
      detectable. Unfortunately, in May 2004 at his checkup
      they diagnosed that he had progressed to Restrictive
      Cardiomyopathy. So obviously something was still
      wrong even though the murmur was not detectable.

      Lise