Re: From Rudy and Ozzie

  • goldengirlgene
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hi, Thanks! The website is http://www.members.aol.com/jchinitz/hcm/

      I'm glad it was helpful to you. We originally put together the
      website in 1998, and try to keep it updated. The brochure (the link
      you provided) is the only part that requires Acrobat. You can click
      on the navigational bar at the top for the various pages --
      Definition, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis and References.

      My first kitty with HCM, Golden Girl, is the cat at the top of the
      homepage (red background) and also on the Causes page with Tory, my
      second kitty.

      Marcia

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Rudy" <rudy_kazoodie@y...>