Re: How much Taurine do I give

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 5:17 PM
      I don't know how much would be best in your situation, but I can tell
      you what I used with good results on my own kitty (Dilated
      cardiomyopathy) for 15 months.

      I used 60 mg coQ10 and 500 mg taurine daily. I split it up into twice
      a day (30mg coQ10 and 250mg taurine together, twice a day)

      More details on other supplements I used, and what brands can be
      found on last link of website below (sept 2004) (scroll down to very
      bottom of this page)

      Karen
      http://www.ziggycat.netfirms.com/

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "amazing_audra"