Re: [FH] Question re: Enalapril

  • Neysa423
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 11:54 AM
      From what my compounding pharmacist says, she gets enalapril in some
      sort of powdered form to mix with the flavoring rather than crushing
      pills. But yes, the pills can also be crushed - I checked on that
      when I was attempting to hide the pills in food. Lucy doesn't seem
      to find the enalapril nearly as bitter as the Accolate she's on for
      asthma (she salivates and foams at the mouth for an hour after she's
      had that if it's not well mixed with something)
    • Linda Fischbach
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 12:42 PM
        Get some empty gelcaps for pills. Then there is NO taste to any pill.

        Linda