How much Taurine do I give

  • amazing_audra
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      I'm going to try to add co Q10 and taurine to Sissy's diet. Any
      recommendations on how much taurine to give and how many times a day?

      Thanks.
      Audra Mitchell & Sissy
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        I don't know how much would be best in your situation, but I can tell
        you what I used with good results on my own kitty (Dilated
        cardiomyopathy) for 15 months.

        I used 60 mg coQ10 and 500 mg taurine daily. I split it up into twice
        a day (30mg coQ10 and 250mg taurine together, twice a day)

        More details on other supplements I used, and what brands can be
        found on last link of website below (sept 2004) (scroll down to very
        bottom of this page)

        Karen
        http://www.ziggycat.netfirms.com/

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "amazing_audra"