Re: Anyone using Dandelion instead of Lasix?

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 10:15 AM
      I have no experience with dandelion, but I do believe the
      liquid "cranberry-based" digestive supplement my kitty was on for 15
      months (purchased at Petsmart) was acting as a mild, natural diuretic
      for him. At the time, I was giving because it contained vit E, and
      was a liquid, which I needed to dilute the baby food. A year later, I
      realized when we ran out and I couldn't get out to buy more for a
      week, he would need his diuretic, furosemide. So I believe this
      supplement was very helpful for him in terms of being a natural
      diuretic .. I gave one or two tsp. twice a day. More details on last
      link (sept 2004) of his website.

      Karen
      http://www.ziggycat.netfirms.com/

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "amazing_audra"