[FH] Re: UPDATE:ERROR MSG /Photos: "Group Check" Purcy's pic gone?

  • diane
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Just so everyone knows, I deleted pix from people who have
      unsubscribed from the list. If yours was deleted accidentally, please
      add it back in again. This took a few hours to go through so it's
      possible I made a mistake. My apologies if I did.

      Diane
      Feline Heart List Mom
    • mairnealaigh
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        Diane,

        I tried to email you personally but it got returned to me so I'll
        post it here.

        Hi Diane,

        I figured that's what you had done, but I thought maybe you had also
        deleted people's pix who weren't actively posting anymore. I'm sorry
        that I was snippy. My heart still breaks that I don't have him
        anymore. The animal communicator *still* thinks he's ok and that
        someone has him and that he's being taken care of with his heart
        condition. Not sure if I have as much faith as she does at this
        point, but she *has* helped a lot of lost pets find their way home.

        Quick little updates...by some strange coincidence, I inherited a cat
        who was actually Purcy's own daughter!!! She was living with a
        couple who split up and neither one wanted her anymore, so they gave
        her back to the breeder. I ran into the breeder (but didn't tell her
        what happened to Purcy) and she asked if I was interested in another
        Himalayan. I was going to say no, but when she said this was Purcy's
        daughter, I just had to have her! It's such a shame that he isn't
        here to see her. They would be best friends.

        This past December I lost another cat. This cat died suddenly in the
        middle of the night. I woke up before it happened, and from being on
        this group I could tell he was suffering from a thrown blood clot.
        He died before I could get him into the car to take him to the emerg
        vet. If I hadn't been in this group I might never have known what
        happened to him. Unfortunately I didn't know that he had a heart
        condition (apparently), but understanding what happened has given me
        closure.

        Another one of my cats is dealing with diabetes and it's been a
        struggle to get him regulated. This has taken up much of my free
        time so that's why I haven't been actively posting in your group. I
        also never had any real problems with Purcy for the time that I had
        him so I'm not sure if I'm "qualified" to give out any decent advice!

        I haven't changed my yahoo ID, but I did change it so that my name
        doesn't appear anymore (probably why you didn't recognize it).

        You do an amazing job with managing this group. Thank you for
        keeping up with it. Your group is a valuable resource!

        Take care,

        Heather