Re: UPDATE:ERROR MSG /Photos: "Group Check" Purcy's pic gone?

  • mairnealaigh
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      Well, I guess some pics had to be removed and Purcy's pic was one of
      them. I'm still a member but just "lurking" and just because I don't
      have Purcy anymore he can't have his pic in the photos section?
      What's the deal with the dog and the chick and bird? At least Purcy
      was a feline.

      Heather
    • diane
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
        Just so everyone knows, I deleted pix from people who have
        unsubscribed from the list. If yours was deleted accidentally, please
        add it back in again. This took a few hours to go through so it's
        possible I made a mistake. My apologies if I did.

        Diane
        Feline Heart List Mom
      • mairnealaigh
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          Diane,

          I tried to email you personally but it got returned to me so I'll
          post it here.

          Hi Diane,

          I figured that's what you had done, but I thought maybe you had also
          deleted people's pix who weren't actively posting anymore. I'm sorry
          that I was snippy. My heart still breaks that I don't have him
          anymore. The animal communicator *still* thinks he's ok and that
          someone has him and that he's being taken care of with his heart
          condition. Not sure if I have as much faith as she does at this
          point, but she *has* helped a lot of lost pets find their way home.

          Quick little updates...by some strange coincidence, I inherited a cat
          who was actually Purcy's own daughter!!! She was living with a
          couple who split up and neither one wanted her anymore, so they gave
          her back to the breeder. I ran into the breeder (but didn't tell her
          what happened to Purcy) and she asked if I was interested in another
          Himalayan. I was going to say no, but when she said this was Purcy's
          daughter, I just had to have her! It's such a shame that he isn't
          here to see her. They would be best friends.

          This past December I lost another cat. This cat died suddenly in the
          middle of the night. I woke up before it happened, and from being on
          this group I could tell he was suffering from a thrown blood clot.
          He died before I could get him into the car to take him to the emerg
          vet. If I hadn't been in this group I might never have known what
          happened to him. Unfortunately I didn't know that he had a heart
          condition (apparently), but understanding what happened has given me
          closure.

          Another one of my cats is dealing with diabetes and it's been a
          struggle to get him regulated. This has taken up much of my free
          time so that's why I haven't been actively posting in your group. I
          also never had any real problems with Purcy for the time that I had
          him so I'm not sure if I'm "qualified" to give out any decent advice!

          I haven't changed my yahoo ID, but I did change it so that my name
          doesn't appear anymore (probably why you didn't recognize it).

          You do an amazing job with managing this group. Thank you for
          keeping up with it. Your group is a valuable resource!

          Take care,

          Heather