ERROR MSG /Photos: "Group Check"

  • turkishangoraathumanesociety
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
      I am suddenly getting a "Group check" error message only when I click
      on the photos link...
      8:30 pm est
    • turkishangoraathumanesociety
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "turkishangoraathumanesociety"
        <turkishangoraathumanesociety@y...> wrote:

        > I am suddenly getting a "Group check" error message only when I
        click
        > on the photos link...
        > 8:30 pm est
        ----------------------------------
        Well, now it works....
      • mairnealaigh
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
          Well, I guess some pics had to be removed and Purcy's pic was one of
          them. I'm still a member but just "lurking" and just because I don't
          have Purcy anymore he can't have his pic in the photos section?
          What's the deal with the dog and the chick and bird? At least Purcy
          was a feline.

          Heather
        • diane
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
            Just so everyone knows, I deleted pix from people who have
            unsubscribed from the list. If yours was deleted accidentally, please
            add it back in again. This took a few hours to go through so it's
            possible I made a mistake. My apologies if I did.

            Diane
            Feline Heart List Mom
          • mairnealaigh
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
              Diane,

              I tried to email you personally but it got returned to me so I'll
              post it here.

              Hi Diane,

              I figured that's what you had done, but I thought maybe you had also
              deleted people's pix who weren't actively posting anymore. I'm sorry
              that I was snippy. My heart still breaks that I don't have him
              anymore. The animal communicator *still* thinks he's ok and that
              someone has him and that he's being taken care of with his heart
              condition. Not sure if I have as much faith as she does at this
              point, but she *has* helped a lot of lost pets find their way home.

              Quick little updates...by some strange coincidence, I inherited a cat
              who was actually Purcy's own daughter!!! She was living with a
              couple who split up and neither one wanted her anymore, so they gave
              her back to the breeder. I ran into the breeder (but didn't tell her
              what happened to Purcy) and she asked if I was interested in another
              Himalayan. I was going to say no, but when she said this was Purcy's
              daughter, I just had to have her! It's such a shame that he isn't
              here to see her. They would be best friends.

              This past December I lost another cat. This cat died suddenly in the
              middle of the night. I woke up before it happened, and from being on
              this group I could tell he was suffering from a thrown blood clot.
              He died before I could get him into the car to take him to the emerg
              vet. If I hadn't been in this group I might never have known what
              happened to him. Unfortunately I didn't know that he had a heart
              condition (apparently), but understanding what happened has given me
              closure.

              Another one of my cats is dealing with diabetes and it's been a
              struggle to get him regulated. This has taken up much of my free
              time so that's why I haven't been actively posting in your group. I
              also never had any real problems with Purcy for the time that I had
              him so I'm not sure if I'm "qualified" to give out any decent advice!

              I haven't changed my yahoo ID, but I did change it so that my name
              doesn't appear anymore (probably why you didn't recognize it).

              You do an amazing job with managing this group. Thank you for
              keeping up with it. Your group is a valuable resource!

              Take care,

              Heather