RE: [feline-heart] (unknown)

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 4, 2001
      thank you, thank you!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: diane [mailto:diane@...]
      Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 9:35 PM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [feline-heart] (unknown)

      Happy to help Linda! I like an easy-to-fix challenge now and then. :)

      Diane

      At 8:45 PM -0500 3/4/01, Mike & Linda Irrgang wrote:
      >ah...so you probably thought what my husband did....so simple to
      fix....when
      >you know what you're doing! thx for the info! next time i'm stuck, i know
      >where to go for additional help!
      >
      >linda

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 15, 2013
        Diane,

        WOO HOO!! This is great news for you and Brynner. I have a kitty with feline asthma so if you need assistance please let me know. I have great resources of supplies and meds at a reasonable price!!

        Now kiss that sweet baby for us!!

        Love and kitty kisses,

        Jordan and Sheba