Re: [FH] Re: Telly has passed on

  • ladycherise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Ive been noticing something strange lately with Coco my 6 mo old ragdoll.
      hes gotten very heavy around the sides he weighs 15 pounds, but hes been not
      eating as eagerly as before and he sleeps alot. hes going for his Ultra Sound at
      the cardiologist's 3 hours North of here this Monday and I am afraid to hear
      what she has to say..