Re: Telly has passed on

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      Dear Heather,
      I sat here reading your post and cried my heart out for I know what
      you and your husband went through with your Telly. I have been
      through the same thing with 2 others and it is beyond sad and
      heartbreaking. I have 2 more with that horrible affliction and my
      heart breaks for you!! Please know that everyone on this list is
      thinking of you!
      I keep hoping for a miracle that will save my babies and know that it
      can only be in God's hands. The last one I lost was in Dec. 2003 and
      hardly a night has gone by without crying for him.
      Wishing you peace and comfort,
      Linda

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "morrishem" <morrishem@y...>