RE: [feline-heart]

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      yes, i do the same thing with pum and he gets very put out with me...you
      have to watch them very carefully and listen when the chest rises and
      falls...it's maddening...i spoke with Karen my girlfriend who helps me with
      catsitting and she said that shes' had cats all her life since a childa nd
      now in her early 60s and has never had a sick cat....and i told her to count
      her blessings....the pum will drive me to drink....or valium...

      linda