Re: [FH] Telly has passed on

  • ladycherise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
      that brought me to tears because just 5 months ago I lost precious Kiddles
      at the age of 16 and it re-opened tha pain when I read what you typed because
      it flooded all the memories back.
      God bless you and I know Telly is up playing with my cats and every one
      elses over across the bridge.
      i know one day we will all see our beloved cats again when we cross there.

    • ladycherise@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
        my cats is in reference to Cuddles whom I lost at the age of 19 to renal
        failure and Kiddles who never recovered from cancer surgery, I did all lI could
        for both of them and in the end doing all I could didnt stop them from
        crossing over.
        I now have a 6 month old kitten Coco who has a murmer and HCM
        diagnosis/asymptomatic.

      • Sue B
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
          Heather,

          I feel so bad! You've been trying so hard to help Telly keep going but his poor little body couldn't hold on any longer. At least you know that you did everything you could and he knows that too.

          Maybe you'll cross paths again. My prayers are with you and angel Telly.

          Sue