Thank you to our Angels

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi Anyes,

      > Lucie
      > was to start that combo towards the end, but she died the day we were
      starting
      > it.
      > She had many other problems beside hcm and high bp.
      God Bless you and your Angel Lucie. Through you and Lucie's
      experiences we are learning so much to help our kitties.
      The same goes for all our Angels who have crossed. They continue to
      make the world a better place through their experiences and the sharing of
      those experiences by their loving human friends.
      Many Blessings to all.