anyone have a persian cat with a heart murmur

  • j_hoselton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi.I have a persian who was just diagnosed with a level 2-3 heart
      murmur. The vet has gave me no hope that he will get better even
      taking his meds. If anyone can give me some comfort in knowing he can
      still make it please let me know. would really like to hear of
      someone else who has a persian with the same condition. thanks
    • Sara