heart murmur just diagnosed

  • j_hoselton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      i have a three year old long haired persian who was just diagnosed
      with a level 2 -3 heart murmur. i took him in for his yearly
      vaccines and got horrible news. i have 2 persians romeo and juliet
      and they are my babies and i'm devastated. don't know what to do.
      he is starting his meds on thurs. but vet can't give me a life
      expectancy. anyone else with persians who have heart murmurs?