update on Telly

  • morrishem
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi everyone, thank you again for being so supportive,
      Just a little note to tell you that Telly does not seem to be doing
      very well. He is alert and playful and happy, perhaps a bit tierd at
      times, but nothing unusal about him other than he does seem to be a
      bit wheezy. I am concerned because I have not decresed his lasix at
      all and today he is wheezy on and off. He is on 40mg lasix, (20mg
      2x/day) and 6.25mg atenlol and 2.5mg forketor(ace inhibitor). The
      only thing I can think to do is incresae his lasix, or add the
      dandilion root. But if 40mg of lasix can't keep up with his fluid
      accumulation, then I feel like i am fighting a losing battle. I hope
      I am wrong and he is just having a bad day.
      Thank you for listening,
      Heather and Telly