empty pill capsules

  • morrishem
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      hi all,
      For those of you pilling in the empty capsules, what size are you
      using? I have been calling around...(all over new brunswick) and
      nobody has offered to order them for me and one pharmacy that does
      compounding said that their smallest is a #4. Is this huge? I am a
      90 minute drive from this pharmacy so I do not want to waste the trip
      of it is too big,
      Thank you,
      Heather and Telly