CoQ10 Questions

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      I have been reading that some of you are giving your cats CoQ10. I
      have been reading the websites that Sue B sent and it was very
      encouraging. I have 2 precious cats that I am treating for HCM - one
      with Diltiazem, Enalipril and Aspirin and the other with Diltiazem.

      My question is: How much do you give your cats and in what form?
      And do you need to get your Vet's or Cardiologist's approval for
      giving this?

      I want to do all I can to help my babies and I want them to live as
      long as possible, as we all do. I surely would appreciate any help
      you can give me on this. It seems that CoQ10 is safe, so I'm
      thinking that it won't interfere with the other medicines my cats are
      having to take. Is this true?
      Linda