Re: [feline-heart]

  • Anyes Moscrip
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Voula Augerinos wrote:

      > I just put my head to Pebbles' chest on the left side. I can hear the
      > in breath more through the chest now. She is sleeping very contentedly on
      > her right side curled up very cutely!

      This is definitely not fluid build up. A cat with fluid around the lungs will
      not lay on its side to sleep.
      Another diagnostic clue to me as to the stages of fluid build up. Avoiding
      laying on side especially with head turned upside down because it puts pressure
      on the lungs and makes it harder to breathe.

      Anyes, angel Lucie, Georgina and Angelica