RE: [feline-heart]

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
      hi anyes and voula,

      what other meds were you taking besides the diltiazem??? i keep asking the
      vet to prescribe it and for some reason he won't and i think it's bec it's a
      calcium channel blocker and isn't atenolol also a calcium channel blocker
      and i believe he was trying to complement the two meds: atenolol with
      enalapril which is an ACE inhibitor in hopes that would be the right
      combination....it might still bbe...amazing what it did for his hind legs in
      just 2 doses....

      linda