FW: Pum's symptoms

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 6:26 PM
      From: Mike & Linda Irrgang [mailto:irrgang@...]
      Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 8:45 PM
      To: Laura Penny
      Subject: RE: Pum's symptoms

      yes, we decided to discontinue esp after i read the literature brochure
      enclosed and the info in the pdr....it could also be that pum caught a cold
      but before and if we do go back to the enalapril, i'd like to first talk to
      the vet and then make sure that he's had time to get over the possible
      "cold"....today, he was coughing less but still sneezing....however, the
      winds here have just been blowing gale force and there's been no rain so
      it's possible that he's also having a problem with allergies...and here it's
      traditional to burn trash in your yard (illegal but everyone still does
      it)....and there are times when the smoke is just horrendous. i'm just glad
      that he's better today...another good piece of news is that he had tremors
      in his hind legs for about 3 yrs after a very strange episode which you may
      or may not remember involving our housekeeper of the time and they seem to
      have dissipated....it's got to have been the enalapril....what else could it
      have been...i'm alsogiving him CQ10 now...but that i've not discontinued....

      linda

      From: Mike & Linda Irrgang <irrgang@...>
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, March 03, 2001 7:07 PM