Re: [feline-heart]

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi Linda,
      you are not alone. I bet when Laura reads our posts she will be right
      in there with us. LOL!
      Yes that is true about the vet saying something. Pebbles has been seen
      by a lot of vets this past week. They reported a gallop rhythm to her heart
      (this has been found before) but nothing about fluid buildup. Surely they
      wouldn't have put her on IV fluids if that was the case?

      http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
      (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)